Download not possible after failed update.
There are two things which are odd:
- That the update fails in the first place (maybe because only a part of the packages were downloaded?)
- That download is not possible anymore after the first failed update (see below)
- Uninstalled apps that are incompatible
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
I don’t know, if it is reproduceable.
- Starting update procedure in settings
- Since download was quite fast, I assume now that only part of the update (packages) were downloaded
- Restarting for applying changes failed quite fast, error message tells that I shall try it later, phone rebooted
- Retry of upgrade procedure should work
- Now when triggereing download in the settings’ page, it hangs on “waiting for connection”. After some minutes it cancels.
Btw: No problems with internet connection. Everything else is working smoothly.
Interesting: when selecting the correct settings page, for maybe half a second there is a caution sign and some error text. But I cannot read it, because it disappears too quickly.