'Unlock to access shortcut' keeps appearing on unlock screen

REPRODUCIBILITY: 50% (sometimes)
OSVERSION: 4.4.0.72
HARDWARE: Sony Xperia 10 II - Dual SIM - xqau52 - xqau52 - 0.0.2.152 - aarch64
UI LANGUAGE: English (US) (user: en_US, os: en_US.utf8)
REGRESSION: not specified

DESCRIPTION:

The ‘shortcut’ message keeps appearing under ‘Enter security code’ every time the device is unlocked once it’s been unlocked to access shortcut once. This continues until.a.reboot.

PRECONDITIONS:

No special preconditions AFAIK

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1.Unlock device from shortcut, e.g. Use shortcut menu to set an alarm.
2.Unlock device with pin and lock it again.
3. Wake uo device from locked state with button, slide the cover away to reveal keypad. Note the ‘shortcut’ message even though device isn’t being unlocked from shortcut.

EXPECTED RESULTS:

‘Unlock to access shortcut’ message should only appear when unlocking from a shortcut operation.

ACTUAL RESULTS:

‘shortcut’ message appears on unlock screen when unlocking normally with pin. After rebooting device returns to expected behavior.

MODIFICATIONS:

• Patchmanager: no
  • OpenRepos: yes
  • Chum: yes
  • Other: none specified

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I’m not sure how frequent this problem is, or what other conditions are required ti reproduce. Some days the problem doesn’t appear using steps above, other days it does… I know, worst kind of reproducibility.
Device Owner User: defaultuser
Home Encryption: enabled

the initial version of this bug report was created using Bugger 0.9.9+git4

Confirming on XA2 Single 4.5.0.19.

I got this message, but I thought it was meant to be there since I did have a shortcut on the lock screen. However, seeing this bug, I’ve just removed the shortcut to test and the message is still there, so confirmed on Xperia 10 III.

Added to internal tracker

Update: I just updated to 4.5.0.21 and bug is still repeatable.