It is nearly impossible to fill out the credentials of a twitter account if all data must be imported from other sources (password safe, otp safe).
For me it is a re-login (though the account is still working – buuuug?). The following needs to be done:
- Open SailOTP and navigate to your otp data
- Open ownKeepass and navigate to your password
- Settings → Accounts → Click on “Account is not logged in”
- Switch to ownKeepass, copy user name
- Switch to Settings and paste it
- Switch to ownKeepass, copy your password
- Switch to Settings and paste it, select “Stay logged in” or so
- Switch to SailOTP and remember your actual number (cannot be copied…)
- Swtch to Settings and paste it
This will never work. When you switch to a safe and back you will have the following problems:
- The keyboard is defocused and cannot be re-focused
- When the keyboard is focused the clipboard may be lost
- The next focus will not happen after getting the next cred data from outside.
Chance to get all focused and filled out: < 10%