The Papercuts Project

One very nice initiative by Tanghus on TJC was the papercut bugs of SFOS. However that topic got cluttered and it was a mess to keep track of.

So a few suggestions. Lets have a separate topic for each bug in the Bug Reports. And maybe use papercut in the title of the topic (or a tag if possible). Someone can edit it out if the bug reported isn’t a papercut.

Keep this thread for discussion/suggestions.

Any ideas Welcome

9 Likes

finally, an excuse for me to be petty.

the browser address bar disappears sometimes and never reappears and i have to minimize the app and reopen it to get it back.
also when watching a video in fullscreen the address bar pops up for no reason and i have to exit out of full screen and go back into fullscreen to get it to go away.

1 Like

finally, an excuse for me to be petty.

the browser address bar disappears sometimes and never reappears and i have to minimize the app and reopen it to get it back.
also when watching a video in fullscreen the address bar pops up for no reason and i have to exit out of full screen and go back into fullscreen to get it to go away.

Open the issues in separate topics in the Bug Reports category. This topic is only for discussion. If you post them here noone will notice them and will get lost.

There’ s also this proposal. If those categories get implemented, there could be a separate one for " papercut" bugs.