OS VERSION: 18.104.22.168
HARDWARE: Xperia 10 iii
UI LANGUAGE: en-uk
Sailfish has a feature to allow users to ad-hoc lock the screen orientation when tapping and holding the finger on the screen. On the given device this works only with Sailfish native apps but not Android apps.
Users open an Android app.
Tested with Vivaldi Browser and K9-Mail.
- Users open an Android app
- Users tap and hold the finger on the screen
- User change the orientation of the phone, for example from portrait to landscape
- The system does not change the orientation of the app, the app orientation does not change with the phone.
- Users release the finger from the screen
- The system updates the orientation of the app, the app orientation changes from portrait to landscape
The orientation of the Android app remains in the position when users tapped and held the finger on the screen even after the finger is released
The system updates the orientation of the app, the app orientation changes from portrait to landscape after the finger was removed from the screen
None. No patches installed, no configuration applied.
This issue seems to be device specific and cannot be reproduced on a Xperia X with the same software version.