Storeman: can't access the given url

Everytime i open storeman i get this message: Can’t access the given url (surely some repo)

It happens since 4.6

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks

You could try running zypper ref on the command line and look for any errors.

1 Like

Don’t have zypper installed at the moment. Is there a pkcon equivalent, or do i need to install zypper?

You could try to disable the repositories one by one (and then forcing a refresh) until the issue disappears. Then re-enable all the others.

I think you can just run pkcon install zypper :smiling_face:

I know that of course, anyway i’m disabling everything and re-enable on necessity to see if i find the culprit

I probably found it with zypper ref, it was a repo i added for the very latest transmission, not present on openrepos

Thank you everyone

1 Like

Ok, so, that was not the culprit

I have only two repos enabled in storeman

The storeman obs repo and the mister magister one, and i’m getting the same error, only when the mister magister one is enabled, so i guess we found the culprit, despite zypper ref having no problems with it

Could it be the version of Storeman (are you running the latest version)?
I had a similar issue some time ago: it appeared I was running a Storeman version that could not be updated via the app itself. I had to de-install and then re-install Storeman with the installer. The message disappeared after the re-install.

If you’re looking for transmission the torrent client, I have added 4.6 to Project home:nephros:release:transmission Status Monitor - SailfishOS Open Build Service. Just in case you were already using that earlier. If not, just ignore this.

Yes, that is inevitable, if you use a version below 0.3.0.

But if you add my repository (e.g. by looking up the Storeman-Installer in Storeman), Storeman-Installer should be offered as an update for Storeman. Storeman-Installer then will install the current Storeman version and add the correct OBS-repository for updating recent Storeman releases.

I.e., all these manual steps are not necessary (but provide a valid, alternative route):

I had to de-install and then re-install Storeman with the installer. The message disappeared after the re-install.