REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 220.127.116.11
HARDWARE (XA2, Xperia 10…): Xperia 10 Dual SIM
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): ???
DESCRIPTION: While Internet connection and Mobile access point is on and running (Connection OK), on starting the Android support, data connection will be interrupted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Start Internet connection
- Start Mobile access point
- Surf the Internet with laptop…
- While Internet connection is running OK, start Android support
- After Android support is running, the laptop’s Internet connection is lost
- Signal from the Mobile access point still present on laptop’s WLAN connection, but no data connection to the Internet.
EXPECTED RESULT: Laptop’s Internet connection via Mobile access point still possible
ACTUAL RESULT: Laptop’s Internet connection via Mobile access point is interrupted.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Workaround: While Android support is running, stopping Mobile access point and internet connection and the activate both again does help.
EDIT: further experiments had shown that it is not necessary to stop and restart the mobile network internet connection to re-establish the Internet connection.
It is enough to stop and restart the Mobile access point, after enabling Android support. After this it works stable.
(Please ALWAYS attach relevant data such as logs, screenshots, etc…)