I’m on my third Xperia device now so have used (for extended periods) Xperia X, XA2 and most recently 10.
With all of these devices I have found the fingerprint unlocking similarly inconsistent.
- I can register a fingerprint without issue
- I find that I have to fall back to PIN about 50% plus of unlocks
- I rarely unlock the phone with the first finger scan
So I’m wondering:
- Is this just a general Xperia quality issue?
- Are my expectations of finger print scanning too high? (doubt it)
- Are there any tricks for making this process more accurate in SFOS?