[Sold] Amazfit GTS in great condition, pay only shipping/packaging + cost of new strap

For sale: Amazfit GTS in original packaging with a new grey strap. I can include the original “vermillion orange” watch strap if you like, although it’s pretty worn out and the band loops are broken (see pics).

Amazfit GTS is one of the supported devices in the Gold tier for Amazfish.

Original purchase price: watch - 119 EUR from Verkkokauppa (July 2020), grey strap - 6 EUR from Gigantti (Nov 2022).

Reason for selling: upgraded to GTS 3 in Dec 2022.

Asking for 6€ + cost of shipping & packaging . Prefer to ship within Finland (6.90€), but will consider rest of EU (see shipping costs from Finland, I think it’s around 10,90€ to 21,90€ for “S parcel” depending on destination in EU.) Possibly couple more euros for packaging materials from Posti.

Please ask your questions here in the forum so I don’t have to respond to possibly duplicate questions in emails/messages. I’ll switch to private messages for the confirmed buyer to complete the transaction. Thanks!

3 Likes

What a generous offer! You say you would prefer Finland, but would consider the rest of Europe.
If your considerations show that you would ship to Germany, I would be very happy!

1 Like

Sure, Germany is fine :slight_smile: Shipping cost is 19.90€ according to Posti’s website, so the total should come to just under 30€. If you’re agreeable to paying that amount, drop me a DM on gmail/telegram/Libera Chat/matrix.org etc. (ID cybette) and we’ll sort out the details!

1 Like

If that deal is cancelled for some mysterious reason, I would be happy to offer to buy the device. I know this is kind of a desperate offer at this point, but you never know!

Ps. I live in Tampere.

1 Like

@tuplasuhveli that does make it a lot easier since I’m based in Tampere as well… I’ll keep you updated!

1 Like

Well, in that case, I can also take a step back. If the watch can find a new owner on the doorstep, so to speak, we don’t have to make the Finnish postal service rich to cart a package across Europe.
But I’m glad you would have sent it to me!

1 Like

May I be so bold to ask a completely off topic question (for which I apologize of course)?

In the third photo, we can see a Star Trek LCARS styled clock face. Is that available for all watches supported by Amazfish? I never considered myself to be a much of a “watch person”. However, I do like Star Trek. :vulcan_salute::wink:

1 Like

@pansen-jim thanks for understanding and making things convenient for us! On another note, I noticed that you’ve been following the ZF8 thread. If you’re in the market for a reasonably priced, slightly used Zenfone 8, I might be able to work something out. DM me for more details!

@tuplasuhveli please DM me for the Amazfit GTS!

@linguist Star Trek is never off topic (for me at least :wink: :vulcan_salute:). I don’t know about all brands, but this site has an amazing collection of watch faces for Amazfit and a few other brands. A quick search for LCARS returns 7 results for GTS and even more for Bip.

2 Likes

No problem! The watch is something I would have liked to have, but I don’t exactly need it. My Pebble Steel will serve me for some more years, I think. :wink:

I totally agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since there doesn’t seem to be any thread about Amazfit devices used with the Amazfish app, @cybette may I ask you what was your user experience like?
Were you able to use it as a daily driver without too many issues?
Were there any features of the watch which you couldn’t use?
How about your current setup? Are you still using Sailfish OS?
Thanks in advance!