Situations application feedback

I seem to remember that the location of the systemctl binary was changed some time ago from /bin to /usr/bin. I had to modify sudoers then.

1 Like

It has indeed changed to /usr/bin. That was it.
Thanks, appreciated!

I’ve just started using this application and really like what it can do, so thanks for that! :blush:

Though I do have a question as well: Is (already?) possible to trigger a When event at startup? I’d like to automatically start certain applications on boot, and haven’t yet found a way to do that completely automatically!
At the moment I have a “When” → DND to launch applications, which is a nice workaround, but fully automated would be neater of course.

Thanks for the feedback!

I Wonder If this works for you: do not have any condition in the situation that is supposed to run in startup. Instead, make it manual and activated by hand. I.e. swipe left and swipe right on the main list. You should see a red stop-sign on the right (manual) and yellow play-sign on left (activated).

Of course it will run the actions first time. But should activate also in the future in startup if Situations is autostarted.

“Downside” is that the situation is then always active…

3 Likes

You can fully automize, make a situation with when based on time for 24h full hours. Then use that situation for when and for what just start your apps. This is what I do and it works, it will only start apps on boot.

1 Like

That works and solves my issue, so easy I just didn’t think it would work as a trigger! :sweat_smile:
Thanks a lot! :hugs: