Sfos compared to other OSes

Because adopting a rationale and effective approach for the “problem” would be damn trivial. :rofl:

Finding a rational and effective approach to tackle the challenge at hand may seem straightforward, but it requires careful consideration and thoughtful decision-making. While it may appear trivial on the surface, it is crucial to analyze the situation from different perspectives and explore various solutions. By approaching the problem with a logical mindset, we can uncover innovative and practical strategies to address it effectively.

Look, it is more than 10 years by now. Whatever it takes, it took too long. :wink:

1 Like

I have been waiting for the development of AmigaOS4 and have learned patience and composure in the process. So this is no big deal for me here.

1 Like

I see, you are addicted in gambling and the bet here is:

• Amiga OS 4 will see its developing ending after or before PowerPC CPUs will get out of production and stocks? :rofl:

AmigaOS 4 is a line of Amiga operating systems which runs on PowerPC microprocessors. It is mainly based on AmigaOS 3.1 source code developed by Commodore, and partially on version 3.9 developed by Haage & Partner. Wikipedia

Fine, for me. Everyone can have some kind of hobby to nurture their inner passions, included waiting.

Sadly every Platform i enter dies later on:
C64, Amiga, Windows Phone, AmigaOS4 PPC (Hyperion did it well…), maybe Windows with their weird CloudOS-Dreams for Windows 12, but i leave Windows to Linux (Mint and Ubuntu).

So hopefully not SailfishOS, otherwise i revert back to my old Nokia-Bone.

3 Likes

Linux forever (on PC, Ubuntu + Cinnamon in my case), and SFOS forever as long as it exists. Only alternative would be Ubuntu touch, but i don’t want any ‘cleared’ Android clone. I want real Linux / no Android on my phone.

3 Likes

You are someone that brings bad luck or your taste for losers is great!

I do not believe in bad luck but in good luck. Surprised? It is named optimism.

Hence, I hope to earn your opinion about every future products of mine.

Your NO-WAY, will give me hopes for its bright future.

Your YES-ALL-IN will inform me that there are no hopes… :blush:

I fully understand your point of view. I am not saying that I am agreeing with it but I understand it.