Sailfish X devices - NEWBIE questions

Thank you very much for the answers so far.

As I read out here, there are always bugs that are sometimes more or less well solved.

This should not happen with a quite mature operating system. Especially not such different bugs and little things that cannot be removed for years. The lte forum is full of such messages.

What should I think about it?

Should I really switch to Android or iOS?

After all, my Aqua Fish said goodbye last Saturday and does not work anymore. [At the moment I want to do the factory reset, but I canā€™t get any further]. (Factory reset - recovery not working)(Maybe someone can help?)

With the original camera app this may be, but if you download the Advanced Camera app from Jolla store, then the camera gets itā€™s full potential. Maximal pixel res. that I can choose on my Xperia 10 is 4208 x 3120 pixel and quality (colours, sensitivity, sharpness,ā€¦) I consider as very good.

I donā€™t recognise that problem in my XperiaX. Android support is constantly on.

Maybe it depends on a particular android app, that sends data in the background, or starts other power consuming processes.

I had the Xperia X and it worked in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Poland, The Netherlands, France and UK. Early SF versions sometimes needed a network restart after crossing the border.

Hello,

I use an XA2 with version 4.1.0.24.
Since I donā€™t need Android apps, I canā€™t say anything about it.
The thought behind the change to another OS was just to go away from Android /IOS.

The battery level is about 45% in the evening.
Read the release notes carefully. Otherwise, GPS can also sometimes not provide results.
GPS fix takes me about 15 minutes. With luck, sometimes done in 5 minutes.

Mobile Internet or WLAN are very stable.

The standard camera takes a good picture at 17 MP resolution, but I do not have high demands on the camera.

I have installed ā€œStoremanā€ as an alternative store.

Possibly read before what it has to do with the resize of the root partition.
I forgot and do not know if I can do that now without losing data.

Greetings
Steffen