Sailfish OS at Sony Xperia XA2 drops SMSes

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often):
Random - sometimes there is no problem for few days, and sometimes few messages are dropped/mixed per day.

BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product):
3.0.0.8 Lemmenjoki

HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …):
XA2 Dual Sim

UI LANGUAGE:
Polish

REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?):
?

DESCRIPTION:

I have big problems with sms messages:

1. Sometimes my Sailfish OS drops the smses my wife is sending me. I can see on her phone she really sent me a text message or sometimes she do printscreen of the message I didn’t receive and send me it (after a moment and it works).
  2. Sometimes my messages are not delivered to receipent (but this is very rare).
  3. Sometimes the message I get consists of part of real message that have been sent currently and some random part of some old message. So this content does not make sense.

I use standard applications for messages and for contacts as well.

I cannot distinguish any pattern when it happened. It seems really random.

I have tons of smses from this contact. I am not sure if the other messages aren’t coming or do.

I have Xperia XA2 Dual Sim with Sailfish OS 3.0.0.8 version since around 3 years. The problem is observed already for some time.

PRECONDITIONS:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

Send messages and receive ones.

EXPECTED RESULT:

Messages would be received and send in original shape each time.

ACTUAL RESULT:

Message are not received or send each time or the shape is mixed with the old ones.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

This is actually a big problem as the phone priority is to handle well calls and messages.
I would like to change phone to the new one and install Sailfish OS 4.0 but I must be sure that the calls and messages are working well with the new version. Do you know this bug? Have it been fixed for sure already?