REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 184.108.40.206
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): xperia X
UI LANGUAGE: fi
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?):
On Sailfish using Firefox browser touch navigation on retkikartta.fi stopped working after 22…2021 update of this Metsahallitus service. You cannot move map on screen and you cannot zoom with finger touch. Same applies to karttapaikka.fi.
According Metsa_fi (_ = .) Firefox is supported browser on their services.
According care jolla_zendesk_com by quick tests, they had same problem.
Question: does this service work with any combination of:
- Hardware + Sailfish version + Android support + Firefox browser ?
- go with browser to “retkikartta_fi” (_ = .)
- try to zoom or move map with touch navigation
- zooming and map moving works by touch navigation
- map page can’t be moved or zoomed with fingers
- zooming work with buttons on screen, but you can’t move map to different location
(Please ALWAYS attach relevant data such as logs, screenshots, etc…)