[Release notes] Vanha Rauma 4.4.0.72

Deleting the Contacts-Account and set it up new bring back all pictures. Maybe Jolla can implement a “FullSync” or something.

1 Like

Yes, I opened a topic (bug report) on this. It became unusable.

1 Like

@pilz I make follow: open my backup and search in folder “People/data” the file “all.vcf” and open it with the app contacts - after the import and restart the contact apps the pictures are back

1 Like

Updated Sony 10i II, downloaded and came long list of warnigs but i’ll started anyway backup & unmount extStorage and go, suprise everything went ok.

Updated Sony 10i III, downloaded and came long list of warnings ,anyway started backup & unmount extStorage. Started boot& install 9 PM, progress line was at end about in 1hour…after that was like stucked…so wait to morning…still stucked… so pushed VolumeUp and Power buttons together= hard boot…started booting and vo’la…up and everything worked ok…MS mailbox and all apps etc…

To me that looks like login for admin who can accept that addition of token/device/app

I understand. But what if?

Latest update of the Aruba Instant On app stopped working. The 2.6.0 version runs well, but 2.7.0 only shows a white screen.

Any change Android Support can be fixed ?

Link to the app ‘https://m.apkpure.com/aruba-instant-on/com.arubanetworks.InstantOn’

1 Like

I will be the person that ask “that question” again :slight_smile: When is the next release landing? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

According to @ApB you have added a week to the release date :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Somebody must have asked too many times this round.

6 Likes

Yes, I have been around since day 1 and know that it will be available “soon” / “when it’s ready” however it’s still tempting to make some noise every now and then…

1 Like

The best thing about Christmas is looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Except I don’t need Christmas to call and access mobile data.

2 Likes

Things could be more worse than this. I come from the AmigaOS4-PPC-Scene where they like to announce “two more weeks” what in reality means “2 more years” with big shovel of luck, indeed.

So i´m very surprised in what speed the jolla team slaps the Updates around when i entered the ship and became a fulltime-sailor since October 2021, impressive.

10 Likes

Waiting on better camera support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too. I have a MicroA1 on my desk. Still waiting for the A1222.

2 Likes

By the way - “Two more weeks” was OS3.9; OS4 PPC was “When it’s done”.

1 Like

You are absolute right, thank you for the correction.

Its a good feeling for me to see AmigaOS-Fellas here around.

2 Likes

Is this fixed now? And under which operators?

Thanks you developers for the update! After month of everyday usage (on xperia 10 III) I’m been very satisfied. Biggest improvement for me has been the solution for Office365 and Oauth - I mean, I wish I could go without it but unfortunately I have to live with the choices of other parties.

I’ve been pretty satisfied with the web browsers current state as well, I used to prefer Mobile Firefox (android), but I haven’t really used it at all recently. There’s still few UI quirks like difficulty to open links to a new tab and copying text from a webpage; I think the long press is quite sensitive to finger movement, so the long press won’t register if there’s a slight (but mostly expected) slip or budge.

4 Likes

I’ve had problems with this (on Xperia 10 ii), in that trying to move a tab in one of the ends of a marked/selected term (from long pressing this term), only made the whole selection disappear. Discovered today, though, that this frustrating behaviour is only taking place in horizontal mode, but not when turning phone to vertical mode.