It looks like my sync with NextCloud is totally messed up. My contacts are partly on my phone, PC and cloud. I would like to redo everything but I am not sure how to do this best. My idea was:
- Backup all contacts from the phone as vcf (how can I do that?)
- Backup all contacts from NextCloud
- Stop syncing
- Import all in Thunderbird
- Get all contacts corrected
- Redo the sync to NextCloud
- Delete all contacts from the phone
- New sync with the phone
I hope starting out fresh will resolve all syncing issue I have.
Is this how you would do it?