A few months ago, I darkly remember, there was a category ‘Lounge’ (or similar)… But I can’t find it anymore. Was this category cancelled, or only my access to ist?
I might be wrong but i don’t remember more categories than the ones we have.
It is exclusive to “Regulars” (and above).
I reached ‘Regular’ after abt. a year membership here. But now it seems that my ‘Regular’ state is gone. Have no idea why. Maybe because of the relaunch of the new forum server software?
Many other users did also report that their badges was gone and they are in the ‘newbie’ state after the update/relaunch of the forum server software.
What would you recommend to get back the ‘Regular’ state?
Hmm, i guess that taking a year means you are in the borderland of fulfilling the criterion. For me it happened at day 100.
How to do this? Don’t have a life. 10/10 can’t recommend, but fairly easy to achieve in a pandemic.
Maybe a software upgrade can have reset grace periods and re-evaluated the statuses, but that would only mean people not currently fulfilling the criteria would have been demoted.
From the documentation:
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
PS: The Lounge is quite dead at the moment, so you are not missing out. It would be nice with some more people there.
I don’t think that I have fulfilled the criteria cited above. Also I darkly remember that there were 4 threads with very special coder’s themes, from that I understand absolutely nothing…