Picking up calls is still a hit and miss. Request

Yesterday I have tested this intensively, calling one of my SFOS phones with the other several times.
Result is: swiping to left OR right picks up the call. This worked all times.
On swiping up, there occor 3 buttons at the bottom of the screen. For me it’s nor clear how to handle this. In addition, at these 3 buttons there seems to be some “timeout”, I think I have to decide within 1 or 2 seconds.
Swiping down does nothing. Thats a pity and a missed possibility. If Jolla would decide to set a function on it, it would be better.
Suggestion: Pick up phone with speakerphone on.

In earlier times I often got calls, where nobody was on the other end and nothing was to hear. But meanwhile I think, that were ping calls. It came from unknown numbers. Whenever a known number calls me, it works now.

I agree that more haptic feedback lacks. Suggestion: A short high beep if taking the call - edit: and connected - , a short low beep on reject a call, and a user defined sound on picking up the phone too late - [and] edit: if - the box was faster.

1 Like

I suggest returning back to the old style! Luckily there is patchmanager and Return old incoming call screen -patch. Unluckily patchmanager has problems with sfos 4. :sleepy:

2 Likes