Patches by Okxa

Feedback thread for some patches I maintain.

Patches on Web Catalog: Okxa projects
Sources (only diff files + extra files if patch needs them): Okxa/okxa-sfos-patches: Holds my patches for Sailfish OS. - Codeberg.org

Patches I maintain:

If you have any suggestions or bugs feel free to post here. You can also post issues on the git repo, so they stay in sync with the patches.

I will try to update the patches if they stop working, but I tend to stay on older versions quite a while, so it might be a while until I get around to updating them.

8 Likes

I’ll just add here that the new Topmenu Control Redux patch was made on SFOS 4.5.0.25, and I have not yet upgraded to 4.6, so I have no idea if it works on it. Theoretically it could if the files have not changed between.

3 Likes

Im on 4.6.0.13 and it’s not working, unfortunately. Patchmanager can’t activate it.

Thanks for all your work with this and the other patches.

Edit: 4.6.0.13 works fine - patchmanager needed to be set to convert between 32 bit and 64 bit patches for it to work.

Topmenu Control Redux works fine for me under 4.6.0.13 on both 10 III and XA2U.

Lucky you. Not sure what the issue is for me - I’d certainly love for it to work. Thanks for confirming this.

Maybe it is in conflict with some other patch. Try disabling other patches and starting from this one.

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn’t resolve it. I’m also on a 10 III, so not sure what’s happening there. Cheers

Did you set “Version control” to “No control” in Patchmanager settings?
I’s needed because compatibility setting is on SFOS 4.5 still.

Version check is set to ‘No check’. But I hadn’t set it to convert patches between 32 bit and 64 bit, so thanks for making me check the settings again. The patch now works!

1 Like