Openrepos certificate just ran out

openrepos certificate just ran out

and i think the consequence is that storeman can not connect

8 Likes

Tried right now, can confirm that Storeman doesn’t connect with server. What have I to do to get the new certificate?

1 Like

Not you. The admin must fix that.

2 Likes

Thanks @pawel.spoon for posting, I was in the middle of having problems with Chrome and was fiddling about when I realised Openrepos wasn’t accessible from PC or SFOS device.

Now using Firefox as suggested by @attah - apparently, Chrome is too IE4-esque, so I have now become a bit closer to being a true Linux fanboy!

Thanks @pawel.spoon for validating the end result of my attempts to resolve this. I happened to upgrade SFOS to 4.3 just right before so I suspected that caused also those issues (had trouble getting Storeman reinstalled after the upgrade so this seemed like a direct continuation for that).

Storeman starts, then it reports ‘network error’ and there’re no images and no content. repeatedly reports ‘network error’ on every action. Worked fine until few days ago.

edit: in settings it’s shown that I’m logged in!

Xperia 10 / 4.3.0.12 / Storeman 0.2.2

1 Like

Seems to be fixed now.

6 Likes

Storeman working fine now . Thank you much !

1 Like

Issue seems back, seeing this cropping up in 4.3.0.15 after an upgrade

2 Likes

The issue is back

in browser: can not be trusted
storemam fails to connenct

4 Likes

no problem here on Xperia 10 II; Jolla1 x 2 and PC, openrepos is open for business, not even a Saturday morning spammer, no doubt that’ll change in the next hour.

Again… Storeman says “network error”, browser says “untrusted connection”

2 Likes

I don’t know why @Basil didn’t set let’s encrypt automatic renewal.
It’s possible for apache and ngnix

1 Like

Heh, I have automated letsencrypt all over the place (using dehydrated and powerdns) but it will still fail here and there (for instance, when a domain is removed from dns but not from the domains list for dehydrated)… automation is never 100% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have to confirm network error on starting Storeman.

1 Like

Also patchmanager, of course (same server)

2 Likes

Storeman website as well… Hope they get the SSL Cert reissued…

Openrepos (https) is back. Patchmanager catalogue is not.

1 Like

@Objectifnul confirm.
also the patchmanager catalogue doesn’t load at the moment.

2 Likes

It will take a couple of days until that is up again.

1 Like