Offtopic: Hi, i just moved to Sweden

Hi everyone. I just moved to sweden with my wife. Everything is doing well for now. Cozy apartments in Angelholm. Waiting for mocing company to being my stuff here :slight_smile:

42 Likes

You moved from … to Sweden?

2 Likes

All my time I lived in Russia, until recent events which led me to the need to find a better place for my family.

6 Likes

Btw, i got Revolut account, in case someone still want to donate :slight_smile: pm please, will be appreciated.

1 Like

Understandable, i wish you and your Family all the best.

2 Likes

All the best settling in to your new home @coderus.

5 Likes

coderus → codeswe? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I can donate Swedish keyboard layout so you can easily type Ängelholm. :wink:
Welcome to Sweden!

8 Likes

Nice!
Of course Finland would have been better but Sweden is a good second alternative! :smile:

8 Likes

Good for you and good for Sweden! Wish you and your family a happy life there.

2 Likes

Mind if I put Norway in front of those :wink:

If you had moved here you would have learned the word svenskevits, but instead @attah will teach you how to pronounce norrbagge. :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Some Sweden and SFOS-related links:
https://www.elgiganten.se/product/mobiler-tablets-smartklockor/mobiltelefon/sony-xperia-10-iii-5g-smartphone-6128gb-svart/369443
https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/341329-Sony-Xperia-10-III-5G-6GB128GB-Svart
Offer of free headphones seems to apply to both if you register, but is only displayed prominently on Elgiganten.

Welcome again!
PS. for operator choices i suggest Fello… or anything else that goes in Telia’s network and is a good deal.

1 Like

Yeah, Norway is best ofc :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope you wil trive in Sweden. Give me a heads up if you ever visits Norway, maybe we can put together a Sailfish meetup

2 Likes

Fello fellow here. Would recommend. :blush:

Welcome to Sweden. Now you have to learn to fika.

1 Like

Seems not possible without personnumber?

Fello?
Hmm, yes indeed. Neither is the second-best option Halebop, and Telia itself even wants BankID.
Welcome to normie-boomer-technodystopia in the making.
In their defense unregistered SIMs just got banned and they may still be adjusting.
I took the liberty to ask on your behalf.
Possibly Samnordningsnummer will do in place of Personnummer.

So, Sailfish IVI on Koenigsegg when?

2 Likes

Maybe Finnland ist too close to russia for him ;-).

3 Likes

Well spotted :smiley: will see, will see…

3 Likes

Finland have land border with Russia :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome to Sweden. I am not a coder, but have been a happy sailor since start. I live close in Helsingborg, works as physician and section head at the hospital of Ängelholm and Helsingborg. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way. This region offers a lot of opportunites for someone with your coding skills :yum:

11 Likes