MMS Settings o2 Germany

Hi all,
has anyone of you MMS working on a XA2 respectively on a x10? The reason for the question is, that i am not sure whether my settings are wrong or the OS is the problem.
On the XA2 there is 4.1 running. As I understand the Bug Reports the right way, on 4.1 MMS should be working, but I can not send and receive MMS so can anyone share her/his MMS settings?
On my X10 there is the latest Update installed. Am I right, that there is no MMS working at the moment? Before the update everything was fine.
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Lukas

Hi!

As far as your Xperia 10, there is a regression in jolla-messages and jolla-messages-settings that breaks MMS functionality in 4.3.0.12, at least on the 64-bit devices I’ve tried. It’s resolved by reverting to the previous versions of those apps. If you like, I can provide the RPMs. Further information located here, with a solution further down in the thread.

For your XA2, I looked around on the internet and tried to find the correct settings. Here’s what I found:

APN: internet
MMS Message center: http://10.81.0.7:8002
Proxy: 82.113.100.6
Proxy Port: 8080

I have no idea if these settings are correct, but I suppose you can try them. One thing to note, I had a similar issue with T-Mobile (in the US), where even though the settings were apparently correct, MMS wouldn’t work on my XA2. Setting the MMS APN to ipv6 worked. Of course, this may not work for you.

Can you provide me the settings you’re currently testing? I’ll do more research.

I hope this helps to some degree.

1 Like

Hi deprecated,

thank You very much for Your reply and help. It would have been smart to show the current settings in my first post, obviously I am not :wink:
My settings are:

APN: internet
MMS Message center: http://10.81.0.7:8002
Proxy: 82.113.100.5
Proxy Port: 8080

so the proxy differs. I will try when my wife is back in house.
@all: is a german user here with o2 germany an for sure working mms settings?
Best regards
Lukas

1 Like

@deprecated
Thank You very much for the hint. Can You tell me, where You found this settings. On the official site there are the settings I posted and even when I trigger the settings sms these settings are sent.
How ever, proxy with 82.113.100.6 did the trick for me, thank you!

1 Like

Honestly, I just duckduckgo’ed some search terms, then wrote down the results I found on each site, averaged them out and picked the one that was mentioned most often. Purely a lucky guess, but I’m very glad it helped!