Missing apps in Jolla Store

I hear you but i chose to do it this way from the start. And the reason being that i want to have a clear view of what the OS is from an average Joe/consumer POV.

I would argue on SFOS people like your average Android/iOS TikToker do not really exist.
You have to show a lot of determination [1] to be able to even take a closer look at SFOS. I would not expect anyone hardened by such an experience to then shy away from installing Storeman from the OpenRepos page :smile:

[1](install VPNs, download SFOS, download Sony images, open boot loader, flash phone, circumvent USB3 errors, etc.)

1 Like

I donā€™t disagree. Its just that i want a ā€œproperā€ way of judging the OS. Because you might have one or two average iOS/Android TikTokers being curious about it. And i donā€™t want to misinform those people into getting into it. And i also want to be able to ask features etc that i believe will make the OS reach a point where the average joe can use it.

I assume you have your reasons to see it that way, I just wanted to point out that the Store may not be the best place to show off SFOS.
Speaking as a developer I donā€™t really have the time to waste it trying to publish to the Store and it looks like many other developers see it more or less the same way, if you compare the selection of up-to-date apps in both places.
Iā€™m afraid focusing only on the Store as a new user would present a rather poor experience.

Thatā€™s Jollas fault and should be solved as soon as possible. Iā€™ve been saying this since forever.

Do you know the website https://ich-tanke.de/.
For Germany, I actually only use them instead of Spritradar.

Regarding Lists, I installed To-do list application. At first I wasnā€™t thrilled as it seemed too complex for my simple needs. But after using it a bit, I wouldnā€™t change back.

Spritradar is available for aarch64 devices on openrepos: SpritRadar (aarch64) | OpenRepos.net ā€” Community Repository System