Yes, it’s very easy:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Whisperfish installed on both devices.
- Install My Backup (available on OpenRepos) on both devices.
- Open My Backup on your old device and add Whisperfish to the backup.
- Make a backup in the system settings of your old device.
- Move the backup to the new device and restore it.
- Open Whisperfish on the new device (and make sure you don’t open it again on the old device).
If you moved from a device with ‘nemo’ to one with ‘defaultuser’, you’ll have to do one additional step:
- Modify the file /home/defaultuser/.config/harbour-whisperfish/harbour-whisperfish.conf, and replace all mentions of ‘nemo’ in it by ‘defaultuser’.