Looking for maintainer for 4 of my apps

Dear friends,
time goes by and I am finally considering the end of coding as hobby. For the last 2-3 years I have been able to develop and publish 12 of my open-source apps on Openrepos, for you wonderful SF community. Most of them are already in Mark’s capable hands, alias @poetaster, who took over maintenance.
Still, there are 4 apps left, which I am hoping someone would be willing to maintain in the future:

• Bible Reader
  • Losungen
  • ImgOrganizer
  • MultiCounter

They will not require much attention, so if YOU would like to start coding or have capacity for maintaining, maybe even putting them on CHUM, please get in contact.

Best regards,
Tobias

11 Likes

Thank you very much for your contributions Tobias and the beautiful apps!

1 Like

Hi Tobias. Could you please send me your source code location of the ImgOrganizer App. I would like to have a look on it. Bye and thank you tmindrup

1 Like

While I’m not a Qt c++ developer, I’ll take a look at bible reader this Saturday. I love the app, and know a bit about building etc.

Hi TP, could you share the code on gitlab/hub, that way oders can also learn from your code ? I really appreciate the Expenditure app and would love to see how you did it.

Hi jojo,
thanks for asking. I could send you the code on email. If you like, contact me in about page of my apps. Maybe someone else would be willing to publicize my apps and/or take over future development? I am trying to walk away a few steps from all these digital platforms nowadays.

Dear fellows,
just a reminder after one year: Would somebody be willing to take over maintenance of these 4 apps? I am planning to stop coding in April, and I feel they should not just be abandoned.

Hi Tobias. I would like to support Bible Reader.