Lockscreen Shortcuts from Pulley Menu do not work properly when device is locked

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): Always when device is locked with security code/fingerprint.
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): Since 4.0 Koli (Bug existed before after 3.1 Seitseminem fixed with 3.2 Nuuksio
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): Xcompact
UI LANGUAGE: German
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes

DESCRIPTION: Since update (4.0) pulley shortcuts from lockscreen do not lead to the app but to events view after entering code/fingerprint. When going to homescreen, you can see that app has been started, but not opened. This is not the case if device hasn’t been locked, so the issue must be related to the entering of code/fingerprint. Has not been fixed with 4.1 or 4.2

PRECONDITIONS:

Pulley shortcuts (in my case Phone, Contacts and Messages App) and device lock (when device is put to standby) have been chosen in settings

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Turn off device to standby mode by shortly pressing on/off button
  2. Turn on the device by shortly press the on/off button
  3. Lockscreen appears, use pulley menu to start an app.
  4. After chosing an app from pulley menu, the unlock page appears, enter code/fingerprint

EXPECTED RESULT:

After entering code/fingerprint to unlock, the selected App should start and open

ACTUAL RESULT:

After entering code/fingerprint to unlock, the eventsview opens
App has been started, but not opened

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

(Bug existed before after 3.1 Seitseminem fixed with 3.2 Nuuksio)
https://together.jolla.com/question/213544/pulley-shortcuts-from-lockscreen-do-not-work-properly-when-phone-is-locked/

2 Likes

Bug fixed with latest update 4.3. Thank you!

(which rises the next question: shall i delete the bug report?)

1 Like

My proposal here would be that @Jolla takes care of closing all those bug reports when they have fixed them.
But they insist to not open their internal bug tracker and we have to hope that our reported bugs are taken over and solved at some point in time.

So it seeems we need to continue to report here community-based, find out on our own that bug has been solved (sometimes you find a mention in the release notes).
And ‘close’ this bug report here by reporting back (as you already did, thx) and mark your report-back-post as “solution”.

Any better idea appreciated…

Thanks for your feedback, i marked my report as solution as you suggested