Hello again dear language fellows!
We are starting round 2 for the next Sailfish OS release.
It has around 185 strings to be translated depending on a language. The deadline for this round is Monday the 14th of December (we’ve just extended it by a week).
A kind reminder:
- Always use “English (United Kingdom)” as the source for your translations please, not Engineering English. Some translations are still doing it the wrong way.
- Please try to check old terms used, to keep consistency: e.g. if unsure how to translate the word “device”, put the word in the Search box to see how it has been previously translated into your language.
- The same goes for language style (e.g. how to address the user).
- Feel free to keep improving any old translations.
- Finally, please note if there is a comment on a string to e.g. keep the translation short or some other guidance (via the “Content instructions” meta-language).
If you have any questions, please post them under the Localisation section.
Thank you & regards,
Jarkko & sledges