Landscape camera function?

have a landscape camera function for sony xperia 10?

Thank you

What?, your question makes little to no sense, please try forming a coherent question or feature request, in which case, you are in the wrong category.

Better still, start your camera and turn the phone to landscape!, wow! a landscape camera!!

I guess he/she means a panorama function which makes a big picture out of several takes or a swipe with the camera.

2 Likes

I would not have guessed that @davidrasch, you’re probably right.

I find similar questions on the qt forum and seems that some people think we are mystics/mind readers. I should also try to appreciate that English is NOT some people’s first language.

ok, i’m sorry for my english . i post a example https://www.appbrain.com/app/landscape-video-camera/com.jmolsmobile.landscapevideocapture_sample

1 Like

Yes. Jolla Camera records landscape video when the recording starts in landscape orientation, and vice versa for portrait mode. You can also use orientation lock to first set the mode, and then rotate the device freely.

1 Like

Reading the description for landscape camera is actually quite lame, it’s a camera that only shoots/records landscape. So, really, I was right with my first comment.

From the given link;

Description

Very flexible video camera that enforces the user to use landscape mode.
This application is open source and can be used in you own application without any cost.

Ok, but the result is a video, not a picture with landscape panoramic view .

or maybe i’ haven’t understand how use it.

Enrico

i have reply also below at Edz post

the result is a video, not a picture with landscape panoramic view .

or maybe i’ haven’t understand how use it.

Enrico