Jolla Tablet and Jolla Phone (Original and Unused)

Hello Community,

is there any interest of an original Jolla Tablet and Jolla Phone in the origin package ? There are never used and like brand new. There is only a batch of 192 Tablets delivered.

Before I put them together in a selling store as eBay or Ricardo, I want to give the Community to get that very seldom Jolla history tools.

Best regards

1 Like

Might be helpful to you to include the video of the tablet…

Let me know if you want me to take this down.

3 Likes

@m183037 What is the price for Jolla Table?

Hello tohaturok, I will sell it as a bundle with a jollaphone (also unsused) for 500 Euro together.

Greetings

Maybe at some point, we should start a museum… :joy:

3 Likes

Wenn es auf Ricardo angeboten wird gehe ich davon aus, dass es in der Schweiz erhältlich sein wird.
Das Jollaphone hatte ich damals schon gekauft. An einem Tablet hätte ich noch interresse.

Hy Sebix,
technologicaly you are right, but there are always objects on the market with a worth much over the technological state. Some objects still give you more happiness then most modern ones. At least for me … Sometimes I do prefer an old Mercedes aginst a new one. We call them collectors :wink:

Can you give us a bit of backstory here if you don’t mind?
I find it extremely odd how can someone end up with the phone and the tablet (especially the tablet) and have them both unused in the box for like a decade.

Hello Kanthal, I was and I still am a big fan of Jolla (or Sailfish OS). My intention was, to have all Phones ever published by Jolla. I had (and still have) a Jolla Phone (totally 5 pieces for every member of the family), a Jolla Tablet and a Community Phone. That is unfortunately already sold. Besides I had 5 Intex and many phones running Sailfish OS further on. I really admired the idea of a Europe develeloped phone and I was a very loyal fan and early User of Jolla/Sailfish. For me was the tablet always too unique for daily use, especially there where only 192 pieces of the oringinal sold. This two gadgets are the only survivors of my long Sailfish journey and they are only unboxed for battery power loads. There are a lot of things to say, but I hope, that is a goof first explanation about that topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hallo Kandrea,

ich wollte die Möglichkeit erst der Community mitteilen, denn hier gab und gibt es gewiss noch viele Fans, die auch die Turbulente Geschichte des Jolla Tablets noch mitverfolgt hatten. Wenn sich aber niemand findet hier, dann werde ich es gewiss auf Ricardo veröffentlichen. Ich würde dich dann aber gewiss informieren. LG und einen guten Wochenstart.

Sounds like a cool journey!
Thank you for the nice story!

ich will gerne kaufen !

Hallo m183037
Mich kann man durchaus nicht nur als Fan, sondern auch zu den treuen Nutzern von Sailfish OS zählen.
Begonnen hat es mit einem gebrauchten Nokia N9 me go. Dann gab es den unterbruch mit einem gebrauchten Nokia Lumia Windowsphone. Nach dem bekanntwerden, dass Marc Dillon und andere Software entwickler mit jolla ein eigenständeges Unternehmen gründen, habe ich mir das jollaphone mit Sailfish OS neu gekauft. Als die Hardware nicht mehr mitahlten konnte, kaufte ich mir ein grbrauchtes Xperia X mit Sailfish. Anschliessend kaufte ich mir ein neues Xperia 10 dual und habe es selber von Android auf Sailfish OS umgestellt, dies ganz ohne it erfahrung, einzig mit der Anleitung, welche ich erst noch mit google übersetzer von Englisch ins Deutsch übersetzen muste.
Mein Xperia 10 dual mit Sailfish OS nutze ich heute noch, es wird aber in den kommenden Wochen durch das neue jolla C2 Community Phone abgelöst, ich hoffe es bald zu erhalten.
Das jolla Tablet zu kaufen hatte ich damals verpasst und möchte die erneute Chance gerne nutzen.
Auch hoffe ich, dass es Sailfish OS noch lange gibt und werde jollaboys, mit dem kauf von Hardware und Software weiter unterstĂĽtzen.
Liebe GrĂĽsse
Seppi

Hallo jojo, wäre dies ein konkretes Angebot ? Falls ja, kannst du mir deine Adresse, auf die ich dich erreichen kann mitteilen. Dann können wir die Einzelheiten besprechen.

Gruss, m183037

1 Like

Hallo Seppi,
wäre interessant gewesen, dich kennenzulernen. Die Xperias haben wir ebenfalls alle durchgenommen und meine Frau hat Sailfish OS nun seit 6 Jahren auf ihrem Xperia XA2. Übrigens das einzige Telefon, das nie muckt :slight_smile: Ich freute mich, dass nach langer Pause Jolla wieder in Erscheinung trat mit der Verkündigung eines eigenen Phones zusammen mit Reeder. Allerdings passt das Subscription Modell für meine Person nicht. Ich binde mich nicht gerne vertraglich über eine längere Zeit und hoffe, dass die finanzielle Situation für Jollyboys mal wieder besser wird und dann wieder auf die Kauflizenzen übergeht.
Gruss

Do people really browse the forum with translators activated and don’t understand that the whole thing is in English? Or do they simply not give a shit?

6 Likes

I think as the forum is almost completely ignored by Jolla themselves, if we both speak german why not speak german with each other? It’s babble.

There’s no private messaging another forum member so it HAS to be public.

Nearly every important topic and post is in English. Including the offer for the phone and tablet bundle.

Nonsense. There most certainly is private messaging.

6 Likes

First I apologize for writing with the translator open and then I apologize for not writing with the translator open.
Kind regards.

1 Like

According to a statement made by Jollyboys, in the future there are supposed to be one-time payment licenses as well as monthly billed ones.