Jolla Phone giveaway

Hi everyone!

Some years ago I bought an used Jolla phone to try it out and to use as a spare phone. Currently, it has been sitting on my desk for more than a year without being used. Is there someone interested? I would like to give it for free to someone who might appreciate it and use it for testing of Sailfish OS.

It includes the original box, the phone and a battery. Currently the battery seems dead, I’m trying to charge it but I’m not sure I’ll be able to. There are some new batteries available on ebay as far as I can see. However, the phone was fully functional.

I would like to ship it within Europe (I’m in Italy), outside would be more complicated.
You would just have to pay for the shipping fees.

Cheers

4 Likes

Hi, @claustn!

I would be interested. I’m using an old one I have for stopmotion and timelapse videos. DMing you.

Hi @claustn
I would also be interested in this phone. I’m also not so far away from Italy (Austria), so I guess shipping wouldn’t be a problem.

Found one for 15€ a couple of weeks back that i wanted for my collection, but the dude just didn’t want to ship the device, only pickup…!
I just wanted to tell you that it’s a very nice gesture to give it to someone that might enjoy it and give it life again!

Don’t count me for the giveaway :slight_smile:

I will give it to @marbalf! We even live not that far away, I can also avoid shipping it.
@NIS sorry I hope you’ll find another one!

1 Like