Jolla Phone Day1 is approaching fast!

Hi there,

Jolla Phone Day1 is approaching fast and the excitement is building up!

Kind reminder that if you can’t make it to Helsinki next Wednesday July 8 please immediately drop us an email to shop@jolla.com with a subject “JollaPhoneDay1 ticket”. If you will join no action needed and please refrain from sending email (rather join and enjoy the lively discussion at the dedicated Forum post Jolla Phone Day1 celebration event July 8 6pm at Narinkkatori! - practical info & FAQ)

We are a very tight organisation and stretching all our team efforts to be able to serve those can come and every “no show” (while holding a ticket) will be taken away from something and from someone else. Further, there are a number of community members in the queue waiting to claim a ticket if there is availability!

Thus it is super important for us to know that if you can’t join this time - thanks for understanding :heart:

Welcome to Helsinki! We are eagerly waiting to see you all there - with :heart_hands:

Jolla

29 Likes

You’re receiving this email since you hold a ticket to the prestigious celebration event

I assume this does not apply to the email I received about this announcement, right? I’m pretty sure I didn’t add a ticket, but I don’t want to accidentally keep someone else from going.

4 Likes

Cleaned it up. Meant for a real email letter.

1 Like

Me too! No matter how much I would like to join in, I can’t. That’s why I didn’t book a ticket. Still, I get an email saying that I have a booked ticket.
Please @Jolla, revise/audit your mass mailings.

1 Like

I don’t think I got a mail but am pretty sure I have a ticket. Could you check?

Orders 4286/17724.

And for all of you out there not capable of reading long emails:

ONLY SEND EMAIL IF YOU CAN’T COME BUT ORDERED A TICKET!

4 Likes

…

OMG


Just read the thread…

Waiting for the guy coming up with something like:

Hello I did not order a Jolla phone and joined the forum eleven minutes ago. Maybe I will try an iPhone or /e/ but my mother’s land line won’t accept alternative software. I am so excited about jolly phony and would love to make friends with all of you. But my parents won’t allow for a mobile phone and it is pretty far from Oer Erkenschwick to Helsinki. However I have written 16 Emails telling you, that I won’t come. I hope I’ll get an answer soon as I really cannot come.

5 Likes

WELL, I DIDN’T ORDER.
Still got that email, so kind as I am, I cancelled my ticket. Just wanting someone better suited to get the chance to attend.

1 Like

In your case things might be different. I get the impression they often are. Sometihng with the EU or NATO, maybe.

1 Like

Are you talking to me? In that case, why should I be different?
I am an ordinary Swedish guy, even if a bit older than the common forum member.
EU/Nato has nothing to do with this.

1 Like

Basically, if you were in the first batch, you received the option to order a ticket. While paying for the Jolla Phone, you were able to add the ticket to your basket, which means that you ordered it. If you did exactly that and now cannot come, then please cancel it. Otherwise, there is no action needed.

2 Likes

It was offered to all three batches. I’m in third and it was still available.

2 Likes

We checked your order, all is good – welcome to the event. We have not sent that reminder yet. One email was sent like a week ago, 23rd June if I remember right.

3 Likes

That’s exactly the problem, I didn’t buy the ticket. Yet I got an email saying that I’ve booked a spot at the celebration.
I did not! I did not!!!

So just write the shop email as requested. I got a reply fast.

2 Likes

Much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Quoted for visiblility.

1 Like

20 Likes

I did… but never got a reply.
Now you got me even more puzzled. :wink:

That is a severely overweight cat… and totally off-topic.

It is literally related to the approaching event…hardly off-topic bud :slight_smile:

9 Likes