Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

I got mine today and picked it up after work from the near by supermarket. Now after have played with the C2 a little, I must say you guys at Jollyboys did an awesome job! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

@rainemak i send to you private message because i didnt receive final payment mail (i have checked my email and spam folder every day). Can you (or somebody from team) please check my purchase from 06.09.2024. Thanks

Did and edited a small unboxing video, nothing on the OS itself here but you can see the device with accessories here (when vimeo finishes processing it): https://vimeo.com/1022787781

16 Likes

My C2 is following a wild baltic route. I thought it came via air and not sea :slight_smile:

Do, 24.10.2024, 07:29, Litauen - Die Sendung ist im Transitland eingetroffen.
Mi, 23.10.2024, 14:45, Finnland - Die Sendung wird ins Zielland/Zielgebiet transportiert und dort an die Zustellorganisation übergeben.
Mi, 23.10.2024, 07:50, Finnland - Die Sendung ist im Start-Paketzentrum eingetroffen.
Di, 22.10.2024, 17:11, Finnland - Die Sendung ist im Start-Paketzentrum eingetroffen.

2 Likes

Thank you Mein Herr. Looks quite large (compared to those before it). How does it feel in the hand?

No worries, personally I’d prefer the wallet-cover but the silicon goes for now at least as I will use the cover as fingerprints are VERY easily left on any part of the phone. Compared to my Xperia 10 II, this one is indeed bigger so my thumbs have some adjusting to do. The volume buttons are rather stiff, good that they have left a hole for the power button - much nicer to access that one.

On the software side there’s quite a lot to say but that’s a different discussion (Feedback on Jolla C2).

2 Likes

Nice, mine is due to be delivered today.

1 Like

Lucky you. Mine is still in Lithuania according to the tracker thingy, so it’s some distance away from me.

1 Like

Nice video. The phone is pretty huge compared to an Xperia 10 series. :slight_smile:
I hope it will fit a privacy screen protector if I order one for the Reeder model.

2 Likes

Nice, can’t wait… got a item tracking but it seems the status “posti is waiting for the item” is stuck for the past days… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hey Jolla-Team,
how can i add the screen protector and case to the order? I thought this would be available on final payment checkout.

1 Like

Good to know. I contacted customer service.

Why not? It’s good that I put 6-digit pin :slight_smile:

Cause you’ll get locked out as we are now. See : C2 screen doesn't respond first boot.

2 Likes

Waiting for mine! Any indication which port it came through? Hopefully mine also goes unnoticed my his majesty’s customs :grin:

That isn’t just a problem with 4-digit PINs - I set a 6-digit PINs and it froze., but eventually allowed touchscreen input.

1 Like

I already tried that with the 4.0 release and had to reflash all over again ^^"
That is nice there is a message on the changelog about it now

Looking forward to seeing mine get on its way, although getting somewhat concerned. Label was created on Monday but status is still ‘UPS doesn’t have possession of the parcel yet.’

EDIT: Now on its way–all good!

I finally have been able to order mine.
Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I am waiting for my C2 delivery, but I am confused with the tracking process, it seems that the item has passed the customs, and it is now “ready for delivery in destination country” (UK). The latest update since yesterday morning (24/10) is “Ready for pickup”. There is a pickup QR provided that apparently I have to present with my ID at the “counter”…

Where is that counter?