Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Then all is good ! Yes, I was referring to the EUR -50.-

Received mine today in the U.K, can never judge delivery times these days since leaving the EU so it’s arrival within a couple of days was a pleasant surprise.

Zero custom charges either. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So come on then…

What’s it like?
What’s it like?
What’s it like?

oh and welcome to the forum

:heart_eyes:

I’ve not had much time with it, so some quick impressions. The hardware feels like a mid range device which is to be expected considering the price point. I did notice there seems to be some glue visible where the screen has been bonded to the housing/bezel on mine, not all around the display but on the top left . Not too familiar with REEDER as a company so not sure what reputation they have for quality control but it’s nothing severe or of significance in my opinion. The display itself is nice, audio seems a bit lacking in fidelity but it does the job.

I’ve had a few devices over the years, right from day one and when I do try out a new device I always enjoy using Sailfish, which to be honest is what it’s all about. I’ll use it some more later but from the off It feels very familiar and I’m interest to see what’s new since the last time I used it.

N.B Being a new member it seems I’m a bit restricted when it comes to posting images.

5 Likes

Just opened mine. Feels great, damn its big! Android app support loaded with stores but cannot find them so cannot test it. Other than few user errors it’s ok so far.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. Pls keep it going as you play with it more.

Yeah. Size. All the girls keep going on about that…

I still like a small one. After all, it’s not the size that matters, it’s what you do with it. :wink:

1 Like

I got mine today and picked it up after work from the near by supermarket. Now after have played with the C2 a little, I must say you guys at Jollyboys did an awesome job! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

@rainemak i send to you private message because i didnt receive final payment mail (i have checked my email and spam folder every day). Can you (or somebody from team) please check my purchase from 06.09.2024. Thanks

Did and edited a small unboxing video, nothing on the OS itself here but you can see the device with accessories here (when vimeo finishes processing it): https://vimeo.com/1022787781

16 Likes

My C2 is following a wild baltic route. I thought it came via air and not sea :slight_smile:

Do, 24.10.2024, 07:29, Litauen - Die Sendung ist im Transitland eingetroffen.
Mi, 23.10.2024, 14:45, Finnland - Die Sendung wird ins Zielland/Zielgebiet transportiert und dort an die Zustellorganisation übergeben.
Mi, 23.10.2024, 07:50, Finnland - Die Sendung ist im Start-Paketzentrum eingetroffen.
Di, 22.10.2024, 17:11, Finnland - Die Sendung ist im Start-Paketzentrum eingetroffen.

2 Likes

Thank you Mein Herr. Looks quite large (compared to those before it). How does it feel in the hand?

No worries, personally I’d prefer the wallet-cover but the silicon goes for now at least as I will use the cover as fingerprints are VERY easily left on any part of the phone. Compared to my Xperia 10 II, this one is indeed bigger so my thumbs have some adjusting to do. The volume buttons are rather stiff, good that they have left a hole for the power button - much nicer to access that one.

On the software side there’s quite a lot to say but that’s a different discussion (Feedback on Jolla C2).

2 Likes

Nice, mine is due to be delivered today.

1 Like

Lucky you. Mine is still in Lithuania according to the tracker thingy, so it’s some distance away from me.

1 Like

Nice video. The phone is pretty huge compared to an Xperia 10 series. :slight_smile:
I hope it will fit a privacy screen protector if I order one for the Reeder model.

2 Likes

Nice, can’t wait… got a item tracking but it seems the status “posti is waiting for the item” is stuck for the past days… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hey Jolla-Team,
how can i add the screen protector and case to the order? I thought this would be available on final payment checkout.

1 Like

Good to know. I contacted customer service.

Why not? It’s good that I put 6-digit pin :slight_smile:

Cause you’ll get locked out as we are now. See : C2 screen doesn't respond first boot.

2 Likes