Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Better i will not tell you, how my friends called my Nokia 9110i back in the days :rofl:

1 Like

It looks like to me as a remembrance to the old cameras with light rolls where the lens were usually covered with a lid that you have to open before capturing. Different finishing of the surfaces resembles that the lenses were slided open. Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

I think the answer is far less romantic than that, looking at reeder lineup I think is just they reuse the same back plate as the s19max which has a wider camera module, they just machine on the aperture depending on the phone it’s going to.

3 Likes

which is still fine, right?

subjective opinion coming right up:
“looks perefctly nice as a design ‘motif’, intentional or not.”

your subjective opinion might be different…

3 Likes

Still not my cup of tea, but it looked like a manufacturing defect hence my first comment…

To further clarify shipments, the shipping partner is here in Finland. Thus, EU customs are taken care of here in Finland. Surely, there’s customs when our logistic partner sends to UK, Norway and Switzerland from Finland.

20 Likes

chants to self: Please don’t let it be PostNord. I’d take a drunk, one-winged carrier pidgeon over PostNord.

9 Likes

they must have done very bad things to you :sweat_smile:

the same i can tell about Hermes Germany…

5 Likes

hi, is it possible to change the shipping address?

… and Hermes is only the third worst parcel service I know in Germany

3 Likes

all parcel services are bad in any way, if it not a premium logistics service like DHL Express, UPS, Fedex. (thats my own experience).
But this is already OT. Lets wait, the drunk pidgin will bring our C2 fast and safe!

4 Likes

Hermes in UK was so bad that It got rebranded to Evri and still has a really bad reputation. I find it depends on your local depot and driver, in my area is actually very good!

From my experience the worse currier for UK is actually DHL, they never deliver the date or time promised, many times they have delivered to random houses claiming they gave the parcel to me in person. I do hope Jolla doesn’t use DHL

2 Likes

Porbably I spent my 50 bugs for nothing since I never ever heard some update. Blackhole…

1 Like

Delivery is running in partial shipment, not all 1000 at once. So it’s not all over now.
Any others here who haven’t gotten the final payment call?

3 Likes

You did see this?

It was posted here in the forum on the 10th.

1 Like

Link received and order completed! No problem whatsoever paying with visa from UK. Now the real wait begins!

Also depends of country, DHL in Poland caused many problems for me and I avoid it ever since

1 Like

Will the shipping start as planned i.e this week?

Yea, still waiting for my final payment info. Ordered on July 29th.

2 Likes

I ordered mine 31st of July and have not got the payment link yet but I’m not in hurry.

edit: date