Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

It looks like the first batch was for users who will be testing VoLTE.

2 Likes

Good idea. May I use her card as well?

7 Likes

Hi, when is planned next batch of the final payment? this week or later?

sorry, she is no that kind of girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

The final device purchases do not show up in shop.jolla.com purchase history. They are done via separate service, as handling sales of physical things requires a bit more than our shop is capable of.

But if you got the confirmation email, then everything should be ok.

4 Likes

Hi @pherjung ,

Not 100% accurate. We’re sending final payment links first come first serve basis. Surely, VoLTE testers overlap with first pre-orders. Same time, we are putting effort that we could deliver devices to September 27-30 - Sailathon 24 in Prague :crossed_fingers: .

7 Likes

Juste a question, if i go to Sailthon in Prague, i have to receive C2 directly there in Prague or you will send me via postal service?

I have ordered it. Hopefully, it will arrive before December. :slight_smile:

Did have an ideal button to pay (Netherlands) but still used my credit card to get some insurance. :wink:

1 Like

I ordered the Jolla C2 on 20th of May 24 (on Jolla LoveDay) at 18:30 and still got no payment email.

1 Like

I am patient but I worry because there will be a limited batch.

Thanks for answer, can we know when is planned to send final payment link to last person? Thx in advance.

EDIT. Ok, I see that mass production is planned 24-30 September. So can we expect final payment link and delivery in October?

Just visited Marmaris and the sun shines also in the shopping center over there.

12 Likes

I also ordered it on the 20th of May and I’m waiting patiently to receive the final payment notification by email… .

I also ordered on the 20 of may, 16h35 and not yet have the mail.
But I’m sure It will come, I’d advise not to worry.
It was said earlier in this thread that there is a counter. So, I guess the amount of orders will not be able to be greater than the size of the batch.
Also, priority goes to VOLTE testers and, perhaps, to the sailathon in Prague.

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Android banking apps support with Sailfish 5

1 Like

Bloody hell. This thread is about orders and delivery of the Community C2 Phone hardware.

Please start a new topic for enquiries about App Support and its features.

These kinds of posts derailing topics are becoming a real disease on this forum and make finding relevant information increasingly difficult.

10 Likes

Indeed, asking about the scope of delivery here - what I’m actually buying … :wink::ok_hand:

Will start new threads though as well …

( Wonder if that community tone is representative and will attract further jolla / SFOS-users :thinking: … )

2 Likes

I apologize for the tone.
But it seems lately any topic posted goes off-topic before reaching 10 replies. It is getting really annoying.

8 Likes
This was off-topic, problem is solved. Folding original post.

I agree, it’s a problem when threads deteriorate into general chitchat. It could probably have been stated more gently, but the reaction didn’t come from nowhere. @launchpad, you figuratively first drove past the yellow light…

…and then decided to ignore the nudging and went right past the red light, too:

I get that you said the following tongue-in-cheek:

Do you also realize how such widening of scope would make almost any topic fit in this thread - not helping anyone?

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanations. I do not intend to further inflate this thread - as it’s counterproductive.

Sorry for not getting the yellow light - I do not want to open threads which are useless, getting out of sight.

Indeed obtaining a decision between C2 or 10V for my part essentially depends on how the bootloader-issue is being treated.

The jolla C2 is being promoted as a SFOS reference device, implementing “SFOS as it should” be.
Hence the question, which could’ve been answered quickly and accurately instead of arguing with “shitty apps” and so forth.

As just mentioned, I’ll be starting a new topic.

Thanks for the moderation. Appreciating this.

5 Likes