Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Read above for more info.

1 Like

What’s with the rounded hole(s)?
On the protector: an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor? (:doubts:)
On the back cover: ?

4 Likes

@rainemak is it planned that we can use PayPal for the purchase or is it credit card only?

2 Likes

I had the same issue. simply edit out the +tag in the url and you can proceed to the payment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hu Hu,

i,m going to order a Jolla C2 now…
i only have one question about the sofware subscription …can you always renew the license for one year
or is it then automatically debited from your credit card?

1 Like

Q: I get the point you want to charge a subscription but would rather pay it yearly, will that be possible?
A: Yes, it will be.

3 Likes

Let’s consider PayPal option but currently not available.

4 Likes

I was able to pay with Bancontact. So handy. Thanks JollyBoys ! :grinning:

2 Likes

Will it be possible to pay with Ideal?
Creditcard is also ok, but if possible I prefer European Ideal. Paypal is a no go for me.

1 Like

just take my her money :smiley:

3 Likes

Why was it even offered for the first payment (50€)? For me, as a person which do not own a credit card, it is not possible to move forward now.

1 Like

I did ask my wife for her creditcard

Heh. I don’t ask in general, but when traveling, for some reason my GF’s Visa is more reliable than my Mastercard!!! So, yes, I ask her.

still waiting for the link.

1 Like

Neither - but I do happily use a Mastercard Debit card. Much easier…
Would that work?

Mine from small local bank did.

Will a successful final payment show up in https://shop.jolla.com/purchases/?

[EDIT:] No it does not. But a confirmation Email is sent.

I had some hickups when paying (due to things like uMatrix), my Credit Card overview shows the payment transaction as successful, but the Jolla Shop Purchase history does not list the final payment.

This was only a couple of minutes ago, so maybe it’s not yet there but I wanted to confirm.

2 Likes

I don’t see it in my purchases history. I got confirmation email though, so see if you got one.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes, email is here.

1 Like

It looks like the first batch was for users who will be testing VoLTE.

2 Likes