This report is invalid. After clearing clearing dirty Bluetooth cache and re-pairing devices, the controls work as expected.
BUILD ID = OS VERSION: 18.104.22.168
HARDWARE: Xperia 10 II
UI LANGUAGE: Finnish
I listen to music a lot, and a common combination is JBL headphones and Deezer Android app. Now that I have Xperia 10 II, I noticed that while play+pause do get through to both Android apps and the Jolla Media music player, next/previous track commands don’t get through. It’s the same with my Ford Audio (built-in Sony made sound system with Bluetooth) - prev/next buttons do nothing.
The same setups work with XA2 Ultra, but not with Xperia 10 II.
- Xperia 10 II with SFOS 22.214.171.124
- Bluetooth headphones with play/pause/prev/next controls
- Jolla Media app and some sick tunes installed, or
- Android app and Deezer installed (Spotify should work too, I guess)
- Connect the Bluetooth headset to X10II
- Start playing music
- Try to switch the song using Bluetooth controls
- The song changes (or starts to play from beginning)
- No response
- Lock screen prev/next works to both native and Android apps
- Lock screen pause works, play doesn’t (but this is an old known issue)
- 126.96.36.199 + Bluetooth controls work with XA2 but now with Xperia 10 II