How to delete calendar categories and disable others from syncing

Hi,
before syncing Google mail bug Google-account sync adds existing calendar entries I used to use my work email in my Xperia XA2, after this bug appeared I’ve turned off syncing emails from work email. This added some categories to my phone.
Koli update fixed this, so I turned on syncing, but I have some problems with these categories now:

1. How can I delete older categories from calendar syncs from Google mail.

Because when I turned sync on with my work email, all categories shows up again.

2. When sync is turned on, I see many of categories are selected, but I would like to have some of them.
    When I unselect some of them it still appears in my calendar.
    Has anyone same issues like me?

2 Likes

Still persist in 4.2.0.19.
After each sync, all possible calendars have been marked to syncing, even you disable them few minutes ago.

This annoying issue still persist for me in 4.4.0.58.
Turning on syncing calendar with google account added again new collegues calendars to mine, So I have some of them trippled now :-/

Maybe I asked you this before, I’m sorry if I did and forgot about it. Could you please gather logs of a sync session and send them to dcaliste A free D fr ?

You can gather logs for sync framework following these instructions : CalDAV and CardDAV Community Contributions | Sailfish OS Documentation

@dcaliste - ok, I have log, it has around 11MB :smiley: and has a lot of names from my colleagues and company informations from notes about meetings :-/

It’s up to you. I’m not part of Jolla, but I’ve not reason to spam your colleagues. You can zip it and send it to my address, as mentioned above. Or you can share it also with @flypig from Jolla, he worked a lot on the Google sync plugin.