Great new Jolla phone and new users - no go!

Troll? I’m sorry, but I really think that is massively uncalled for.

I had a problem with some of the UX, and went out of my way to try and fix it for myself: Jolla Phone : First Experiences, Pros and Cons - #787 by Podginator .

The idea that I have bought this device to come and sow negativity is ludicrous. Surely, the kind of user that would go in, try to understand how things work, and then share how they’ve done that with the community, are broadly technical are the exact kind of user that you would want.

I described in this thread my problem with YouTube. The android app lags to the point of being unusable, and anything about a low resolution on the browser does the same. This extends to Netflix and Disney+. I am not the only person having these problems, either.

This is the kind of toxic stuff I really cannot stand. Please explain what you think is “Trolling” about any of my comments? I have commented in earnest.

4 Likes