I’ve made Google Camera Go mod with all features unlocked and tested it on my XA2 running latest SFOS with opengapps.
Available camera modes:
- Filters (Sepia, mono, negative, posterize, aqua)
- Photo ( with HDR and night mode )
- Translate ( aka Lens) - take picture of text and see translation
- Timer (off, 3 seconds, 10 seconds)
- Photo aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9)
- Grid type (off, on)
- Save selfie as previewed
- Save location
- Storage location (phone or SD card)
Must say that it works flawlessly so far, with night mode and HDR show promising results!
App might work with no google services at all but currently I have no way to test that so give feedback if it works or not. I might invest some time to de-google it in my spare time (this will also remove the “Translate” mode which personally I couldn’t care less for).
Bear in mind this is only the first version where I only focused on unlocking all features that were locked for specific devices. In the future I plan to add XA2 specific optimizations for better quality pictures.
I also plan to acquire Xperia 10 II and enable multi-camera support. But given the price tag of X10 II this will have to wait.
Try it out and let me know what you think.