Dropbox showing old and new account name

REPRODUCIBILITY: 100%
BUILD ID: 3.4.0.24
HARDWARE: Jolla1
UI LANGUAGE: English
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes

DESCRIPTION:

Added Dropbox, synced it, account shows 2 images that no longer exist in my Dropbox as I deleted them. In an attempt to ‘jog’ Dropbox into updating/refreshing, I changed my Dropbox username.
Upon syncing the account on my Jolla1, I now have the old username and new username. The old username still displays the 2 non-existent images. The old username should not exist nor the 2 images.

I’ve removed the account from my device, reinstalled it. Thoroughly went through my Dropbox account via my PC, cleaned up EVERYTHING, removed ALL photos and then added a photo.

PRECONDITIONS:

Install Dropbox

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. As per description?

EXPECTED RESULT:

New account username to show only

ACTUAL RESULT:

Old and new account username are shown together with 2 previously deleted images.

MORE INFO: I deleted my original Dropbox account via Dropbox and then created a new account. Once I reinstalled Dropbox to my Jolla1, I was amazed to still see 2 images that just will not go!, also the new account still shows the old account which contains the 2 images…grrrrr.

Same issue here, weird bug and annoying , can’t seem to solve it, 4 empty fields with my old name i guess, can’t think of something else, maybe an expert can.

I didn’t dive in too much, I simply stopped using Dropbox. I actually forgot I posted this, another 4 months and it will be 2 years old and you are the only user to respond, lol…Sailfish.

1 Like

Understand u, been back in sfos after 10y, still some weird annoying bugs appears , guess it stays like this for the next years to come, doesn’t matter which phone, just dropped my db account in sfos ,using the the original app, and onedrive,which works fine.