Discourse forum SW changes and side effects

Hi @jolla,

it seems you changed the forum SW version on Dec, 10th?

Please see here (not an issue, imho)
https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/log-out-button-gone/3935/9

and here (issue, imho)

Did someone notice another side effect?

Yes, after logout from Sailfish forum the Sailfish forum main page appears for only one second and then I am automatically forwarded to the old Jolla login page. Have to go back to the forum start page by clicking ‘previous page’ in browser (on laptop).

Another thing I noticed is the
0 upvotes
mentioning on user profiles.
It is zero for all users. And I did not see any possibility to upvote anywhere.

Does it have to do with this plugin (not enabled)?

@vige

Has there been.another update to the forum today after noon on Friday, 21st May, 2021?

I cannot use the Jolla browser 
anymore to browse FSO 
on my 3.2.1.20 equipped device! 

:frowning:
I only get a white page. I still can curl data but the browser refuses to show anything but white.

Something changed for sure. It looks now a bit different in Browsers. Even on Desktop.

1 Like

Forum is on 2.7.0 which was released 4 days ago. So probably Jolla updated forum yesterday to the newest version.

1 Like

Since a few days the look of the FSO homepage is a little different, especially on the top of the page or the header of the start page.

The annoying auto forward to the login page after logout, mentioned in my post from Dec. 20, is now fixed!

Thank you Jolla!

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly when it has happened, but indeed the forum software has been updated. Seems to work fine on 4.0.1 and 4.1.0.

1 Like