Did openrepos stop to count downloads?

There are afew apps in openrepos with 0 downloads. Which is funny cause i did download the myself.
did the counter break ?

1 Like

Yes
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

That ‘view’ in drupal parlance is broken. There is some plugin (chart drawing) that is missing a ‘field’ or two, the error being:

Not enough columns given to draw the requested chart.

Frankly, I’m surprised it works at all :slight_smile: (many years of painful Drupal development speaking.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you… I thought stupid me did something wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

there are currently 2,3 new apps with 0 that made me wonder
i mean download = the currency in sfos environment right

Offtopic, but is the last update you did (olive) based on your python branch? And, of course, I’ve neglected to say … 'I gets to the finitch, ‘cause I eats me spinach, I’m popeye the sailor man’ … believe it or not, I grew up with that as ‘Saturday Morning Cartoons’.

2 Likes

Olive Mark 2 is all python, yes. a complete rewrite
and then I did extract the signals, pyotherside wrapper etc and put them to the python-sample in my repo

I hope you did not just watch but also had your can of spinach :smiley:

cool, you migrated successfully!

I grew up in an era where you ate what was on the plate. Including spinach. I’m glad that I can get SOME vegetables into my son at all. Curiously, he likes creamed spinach. I hated creamed spinach. O tempo, O mores!

Download count was a cool and motivating feature, indeed. Without it, you won’t know if anyone is really interested in what you’re doing. I’ll miss it :neutral_face:

6 Likes

We ALL use at least one of your apps :slight_smile: Currently I have three.

2 Likes

thank you very much for fixing it !!!

100 downloads i am in heaven