Daylight (Summer) Time Errors

REPRODUCIBILITY (100%):
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (4.3.0.12):
HARDWARE (XA2):
UI LANGUAGE: English
REGRESSION: (No):

DESCRIPTION:

Calendar entries that are an all day event are displayed over two days when in daylight time. Effectively 23 hours of the first day and 1 hour of the second day

Situations app is set up to select the phone to Silent at 21:00 but this now occurs at 22:00

PRECONDITIONS:

Daylight Saving Time for the local time zone

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Normal operation

EXPECTED RESULT:

Events to be displayed at the correct time/date and pre-set situations to occur at the set time

ACTUAL RESULT:

During daylight time theses events occur one hour later that they should occur.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Nil

May you give some more information ?

• is it happening for full day events created on device in the “private” calendar ? (I don’t think so, I don’t have the issue),
  • is it happening for full day events created on device in a shared calendar (a calendar that is synced with an account like a cadav one) ? (I don’t have the problem for CalDAV account personnaly),
  • is it happening for an event created elsewhere and synced to the device ? In that case, may you provide the kind of account (CalDAV, Google, Exchange…) and the kind of server ? May you export this specific event from the web interface to your share calendar into ICS data and share the data here ?

I will check on whether the calendar is synched another device. It most likely is, as many of the problem dates are birthdays or anniversaries which have been created quite some time ago before i had this phone. They will be synced via CalDAV.

However that doesn’t explain the problem I am having with the Situations app. That is entirely set up and contained on the phone.

Sorry, I’ve no idea how Situation is handling its hour and date format… I think it’s a completely different issue than the one for calendar entries.

If you can get the ICS data of one of the faulty event, that could be very usefull. What server are you using for your CalDAV setup ? I’m using an open xchange server and I don’t have the problem myself.