REPRODUCIBILITY: 100% (always)
HARDWARE: Sony Xperia 10 III - xqbt52 - xqbt52 - 22.214.171.124 - aarch64
UI LANGUAGE: English (UK) (user: en_GB, os: en_GB.utf8)
Car Kit imports contacts when connected via BT.
However when trying to find a contact on the car kit interface, not all contacts are available.
Car is VW Caddy 2021, Europe
SW Version 1788
ABT SW Version 2092
- Have a contact with 2+ phone numbers
- Label one e.g. Mobile / Work, the other Mobile / Personal
- Connect to car kit via Bluetooth
- List contacts on car kit
- Contact from above does not show
- On phone, edit contact, set Label from Personal to None
- Disconnect and Reconnect car kit ( or use manual import contacts function of car kit)
- Contact does show up (one number
All contacts with phone numbers accessible
Labelling a contact should not make access via BT not work.
Note that re-adding the label makes the contact disappear again, so it can be pinpointed to this.
- Patchmanager: yes
- OpenRepos: yes
- Chum: yes
Modification to allow XMPP and SIP address to be added to contacts on import
Show home:nephros:sailfishos:carddav - SailfishOS Open Build Service
In ‘recent calls’ list, calls from affected contact show up as unknown number.
Address information is accessible in car kit Map app, so some details of contact are shared.
The same issue can be observed with other devices which access the phone book, such as HFP devices or ‘bluetooth diallers’.
Device Owner User: nemo
Home Encryption: enabled