Community meeting on IRC 18th August 2022

Of course I do, I can SSH into the phone. Is there any way to get a file short of installing an FTP server? (Just for information, I got it via SD card.)

scp (or pscp from putty), you can just ‘(p)scp username@ip:/path/to/file .’ and it should copy the file to your current directory

3 Likes

Thanks for the Update on my question on APIs! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, you also have to name the file locally.
scp defaultuser@IP:/remote/folder/remotefile localfile

1 Like

The dot at the end is the path and it should retain its name

I wasn’t able to participate, but I would like to at least make someone at Jolla aware of this bug affecting ambience functionality: Ambience sound settings get lost/overwritten when switching between ambiences

(Basically, when one switches between two ambiences, sound settings of the former ambience - be it configured sound files or “No sound” option - permanently replace/overwrite sound settings of the latter one. As illustrated on these two short movies: Ambience sound settings get lost/overwritten when switching between ambiences - #6 by wetab73

Unlike most of other bug reports submitted recently, which yesterday received @flypig’s comment and were marked as tracked, this one apparently went unnoticed. Thank you.

Does things have changed since this morning, and look now promising, that we will get QtLocation API? :heart_eyes: https://github.com/sailfishos/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/pull/157

2 Likes