Schedule: Thursday 17th Sept 2020 at 07:00 UTC (Check here for your local time)
- The meeting will be held on Freenode IRC #sailifshos-meeting
- Logs of previous meetings
- Meeting logs before March of 2020
- List of tasks assigned during the meetings
Topic proposals for the meeting:
- add your name/nick using the template below to suggest a topic.
- indicate how much time you will need for the topic so we can timebox the meeting accordingly
- please be as thorough as you can with your question/topic
- if you can’t make the meeting please ask and then name a substitute who can in your place.
It is expected that you show up and present your topic, or name a substitute and make sure they attend in your absence. These IRC meetings are for real time participation and live discussions, otherwise you can post the topic on here on TJC or on the mailing list and get responses that way.
We need you to be present to clarify details in the topic, and to ensure the discussion is leading to the answers you are looking for! If you do not participate or your question/topic isn’t clear enough it will be postponed. Also: Always ask for more time than you anticipate your topics needs!!
Please try and have your topics ready by at least 3 days before the meeting. This will help us have answers ready beforehand to save time. Topics announced afterwards will be postponed to the next meeting.
Template for topic proposal: (post your topic proposals as comments to this forum topic)
- Name / IRC nick:
- some details about the topic:
- approx time needed:
- optional: name of substitute if you cannot make it to the upcoming meeting (and inform your substitute!)