Clicking on the missed call, sms, mail icons doesn't open events view with missed calls, sms, mails

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often):
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings >4.0.1.45)
HARDWARE (XA2, Xperia X…):
UI LANGUAGE: german
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?):

DESCRIPTION:

In the former SFOS versions clicking on the missed call icon on the lockscreen brought you to the call history. Now with the new events view, clicking on the phone icon should bring you to the events view, but doesn’t, also clicking on a whatsapp message, or mail symbol doesn’t bring you to the concerned application. Is it only my problem? Or is something broken in my installation? Thanks! :slight_smile:

PRECONDITIONS:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

EXPECTED RESULT:

ACTUAL RESULT:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

(Please ALWAYS attach relevant data such as logs, screenshots, etc…)

2 Likes

Works on my XperiaX / 4.0.1.45.
Must be something in your installation.

1 Like

@juiceme So in the past i upgraded to the latest SFOSversion, and installed Patchmanager, what apparently broke this function. But since then i resetted SFOS and upgraded all versions. Is there a way to reset, reinstall that function? practically everything as shortcut on the lockscreen doesn’t open directly but just through a second step to event view. Somebody else facing this? And any solution for this?

1 Like

Difficult to say what’s really causing this since I have not seen that myself.
It is fairly odd resetting the device did not help.

What about
devel-su pkcon install --allow-reinstall lipstick-jolla-home-qt5 lipstick-jolla-home-qt5-components

Or could it be a not fully upgraded system?
Did you check via
devel-su version --dup?
But before that make sure you backupped what you need (as upgrading is always …).

1 Like