Cell Broadcast alerts (Germany)

No message here on 10 ii with latest SW. I had no signal at 11, but did not get a message after I had a signal again.

Nothing.

XA2, 4.4.0.72, strong signal (4G), Provider: Congstar (i.e. Deutsche Telekom)

So how come some of you got the CB message while others didn’t?

Edit: provider information added.

1 Like

Nothing here.
X10 II with AldiTalk but the Signal is pretty bad currently only 2G with 1bar :confused:

1 Like

maybe different providers. Could everyone add their provider to the report please?

Maybe no Sailfish issue. ISome people with iOS or Android did not get a mnessage as well.

1 Like

D1 Germany, X10iii, no message but the sirens also didn’t work :smiley:

O2, Xperia X, nothing (not even in the logs)

1 Like

Doesn’t the second half of that message suggest that it didn’t work? Very confusing.

It does work (without sound) on the Sony XZ2 Compact with Community-Port on actual Version 4.4.0.72 with German “Blau.de”-Carrier.

1 Like

No message. Xperia 10iii, SFOS 4.4.0.72, Telekom.de.

No message on Sony Xperia 10 (Dual SIM), Deutsche Telekom, with SFOS 4.4.0.72
Neither warning itself nor all clear message.

No message on Sony Xperia 10, Klarmobil, SFOS 4.4.0.72

It’s working without sound on X10II Dual SIM with only one simcard, T-Mobile Germany, SFOS 4.4.0.72.

I got the warning at 11:05 on an XA2+ (primary Sim: Vodafone, secondary: Congstar), however the all-clear message didn’t arrive. Also no sound, just the notification.

No, please do not mix this up! This isn’t the cell broadcast alarm message, but just an ordinary announcment of your provider in order to inform you about upcoming broadcast alarm. So this doesnt mean it works.

In my case (10 iii, 4.4.0.72, german provider: congstar) I got the same announcement-message, but I did not get any Alarm-message today, neither the deactivation of the alarm!!! Please Jolla-Team, describe us how to activate the service or implement it!!!

2 Likes

Nothing here on Xperia X, Vodafone and 4.4.0.72.

Edit:
Ok, maybe i missed the message and she was gone in the meantime, because my phone was in the bag.

1 Like

No Alarm or Message on my Xperia10II with Provider handyvertrag.de (Telefonica) :disappointed:
edit: Newest Sailfish OS Version
edit: at least no Message left to be seen, maybe i just missed it at 11.00. But definetly no sound!

1 Like

No Alarm, no SMS on my Xperia 10 SFOS 4.4.0.72 O2 (Telefonica)

1 Like

Nothing on XA2 Plus DualSIM with SFOS 4.4.0.72 and Vodafon and O2 with strong signal.
see also:

My wife SAW the Alert at 11.00, but there was no acoustic signal and there is no more message left on her phone. So many of us - at least me - might just have missed the alert message and can’t see it now anymore, because it was not sent as sms.
(Xperia10ii, newest Sailfish OS, Provider handyvertrag.de = Telefonica Network)

1 Like