Cannot connect bluetooth keyboard

Hello,

I have Sony XA2 and Sailfish OS 3.4.0.24. I am trying to connect bluetooth keyboard Evolveo WK29B.
Good thing is keyboard is found by the Sailfish.
Bad thing is I am not able to pair it or I do not know how to do it.
When I want to pair the keyboard, it is asking me for pass-code. You can see screenshot. Where should I take pass code from ?
If I enter any pass-code, it immediately response with error message that pairing failed.

When I tried to pair the keyboard with tablet, I saw the pin on tablet, which I entered and keyboard was paired.

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot

You saw which code where to enter it where?

To the tablet scenario:
I saw the pin code on the tablet, when I was trying to pair the keyboard.
And then I typed the pin code to the keyboard and press enter. Then it was paired.

With Sailfish OS I see no pin code, but it is asking about some. If I enter any (like 0000, or 1234) it responses with the message the pairing fails.

Sounds strange.
What was the password? Was it like an autogenerated one when you pair like a smart phone with another one or a PC? Or a fixed one (did you try this one as well?)
Because normally such devices like keyboard or sound speaker use a simple fixed password…

Hello,
sorry to wake up this old thread, but am having the same issue.
2 problem i noticed:
1- SFOS does not pop up the (what seems to be generic pin code from 6 numbers).
2- The pin code must be typed on the BT keyboard not from the OS VKeyboard and if trying to type anything on the keyboard does not register on the pin code window.
So even trying to memorize a previous request from an another device pin pop up, it is not really possible to pair since you cannot type it from physical keyboard.
So far, i was able to pair that BT keyboard on ipados, ubuntu touch mobile, and android, no success on SFOS and it is lame tbh.